Virtual Town Hall on the current Status of Byron Station December 16, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
In order to provide more families the opportunity to become informed on the current status of Byron Station, we will be hosting another Virtual Town Hall Meeting on Wednesday, December 16, at 6:30 pm. The meeting will be held online using Zoom. The purpose of the meeting will be to provide resources and information to District stakeholders on the Byron Nuclear Power Plant. Listed below are several topics that will be covered:
- - Why Exelon announced they may potentially close Byron and Dresden Nuclear Plants.
- - The economic impact of a Byron Station closure to our region.
- - Byron CUSD’s response to Exelon’s announcement.
- - Resources for stakeholders.
- - Q & A Session for District stakeholders.
You can access the meeting by using the following link: